2.28.2012

Ooppps! There it is!

...the unevitable pause on posts.

For the past month, I've/we've been trying to adjust to my/our employer's new time-in system. Some days, it's easy. Some days, not. Coming early to work needs getting used to, or atleast trying to show you care.

Also, I've been involved in helping my friend Mark Salvatus and his girlfriend with their art lab/space. Mostly getting stuff organized. The place has been getting a lot of attention from both the art community and the media. With a lot of upcoming art-related events, we can't help but participate. This Friday, we'll be joining a small press expo in Quezon City. Event page HERE. So instead of posting more of my works, here is a shameless plug of the event!





















98B will be at BETTER LIVING THROUGH XEROXOGRAPHY
SMALL PRESS EXPO! -- March 2, 2012, ILYONG'S in Project 4, Cubao!

No comments:

Post a Comment