2.27.2012

Homecoming

Starting today,
all posts will be art-related.

I'm making up for lost days of uploading my works.
Days/ months/ years.

We know the difference.




"Ang Huling Kabanata ng El Filibusterismo"
Acrylic on Canvas
2 x 3 ft

for Bantayog: Re-visioning Rizal
Activity Center, Market Market, The Fort, Taguig
June 19 - 21, 2008
Art Verité, Serendra, The Fort, Taguig
June 26 - July 10, 2008
Ninevé Art Space, Laguna
July - August 2008




This work is for my first group show for Tutok, or, this work is for my first major group show. I was both excited and pressured by the oppurtunity that I spent most of my production time procrastinating. And as I upload more of my works in the coming days, you'll notice my lack of chemistry with acrylic. (Oh excuses.)

No comments:

Post a Comment